REGISTRATION AND LICENSING SERVICES
Regulators in Pakistan
- Federal Board of Revenue (FBR)
- Security Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP)
- Sindh Revenue Board (SRB)
- Baluchistan Revenue Authority (BRA)
- Punjab Revenue Authority (PRA)
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority (KPRA)
- Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT)
- Chamber of Commerce (COC)
Registration or Enrollment with Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for income tax filing services in Pakistan or sales tax include;
- Salaried individuals
- Business individuals/Sole proprietorships
- Other individuals
- Firms/AOPs/Partnership Businesses
- Welfare Societies
- Trusts/NGOs/NPOs etc.
Company Registration in Pakistan
The process of company registration in Pakistan should be accomplished to show the presence of a company as a legal entity. Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) is the only regulatory authority in Pakistan that grant access to company registration for business entities by the Government of Pakistan.
Mandatory Steps involved in Company Registration in Pakistan
At top priority, organizations have to choose a unique name for their company and get approval for the name from SECP. So, after getting the approval for the company name, businesses have to submit the fee for the registration of their company. Furthermore, they have to submit all the required documents to SECP. Also, ensure the registration for income, sales and professional taxes. Business incorporation services require;
- Company name selection & approval from SECP
- Company registration fee submission
- Submission of documents to SECP
- Register for Income, Sales, and Professional taxes
Winding Up of Company and Dissolution of Firm
The process of implementing the registration and licensing services for firms is not easy, but the process of deregistration is more crucial than the registration process. So, S&C provides complete support in the deregistration process. In facilitating the de-registration process, drafting of dissolution deed for the firm, drafting of application for firm dissolution and arrangement for physical presentation of partners is managed. Plus, the witness before the registrar of the firm for deregistration is also part of the dissolution of the firm. All these deregistration services are available for partnership business or association of persons (AOPs) by the S&C. The main steps required for the deregistration of the firm are;
- Application for deregistration for sales tax
- Application for the close of business or deregistration with FBR
Registration of Firm or Partnership Business
S&C has resources to prepare the draft of partnership deed for unregistered firms, registered firms, the association of persons (AOPs), and partnership business. Other than this, the members of the registration department at S&C show their availability for correspondence, presentation, hearing, or replying to the registrar of the firm for removal of observations issued during the firm registration, partnership business, and AOPs.
More than the above, with managing the registration process, the arrangement of physical presentation for partners is also the part of the registration service. Also, members of S&C help their clients as witnesses before firm registrar for firm registration, partnership business, and Association of Persons (AOPs).
S&C also help Non-Profit organizations (NPO) or Non-Government Organizations (NGO) in obtaining the license from SECP. Not only has this but also provided support to foreign companies in completion of documentation procedure. More than this, registration services by S&C also available for other regulators PTA, DRAP, OGRA, etc. as per the business requirements.
Certification from Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)
Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) provides the certification. The process of obtaining certification from PCP requires a large number of steps. Therefore, S&C offers its services in getting the certification from the Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP) as it is especially required for nonprofit organization (NGOs). The services are;
- Drafting application for certification from Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)
- Drafting of Policies and Procedures as per the standards of Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)
- Guidance to maintain records/files under the standards of Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)
- Assist in replying to queries for evaluation of the organization during the certification process from Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)
- Application for renewal of certification from Pakistan Center for Philanthropy (PCP)